At Enbridge, every policy and employee program is designed to ensure employees get the most out of their employment and are able to develop their skills and advance their careers within the company. As a leader in the energy transportation business, we know how to succeed. We challenge ourselves to "go beyond" by committing to:
- Perform better than peer pipeline companies and competitors.
- Meet current and future customer needs by excelling at what we do.
- Build productive and cooperative relationships with all stakeholders.
- Provide a reasonable return to our investors.
- Carry out our responsibilities to employee and public health, safety and environmental preservation.
These commitments bring challenges that are met each day through the dedication, knowledge and talent of Enbridge employees.
The work we do is meaningful and offers variety with opportunities to stretch and grow professionally. We provide an environment where open communication, innovative thinking and active team participation are encouraged.
Enbridge is a company focused on growth. Over the past decade our U.S. operations have expanded significantly, especially in the Midwest and Texas. If you are an achiever and want to join a company that is always looking ahead at new opportunities and to its people to lead the way, we encourage you to consider joining the Enbridge team.
Please note that Enbridge only accepts applications submitted via our online recruiting system. Individuals with disabilities who are unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us at 832-214-9263 or by email at USHumanResources@enbridge.com. This option is reserved for individuals who are unable to use or require assistance with the online tools as a result of a disability and is not intended for other purposes. Thank you for considering Enbridge for your next career opportunity.
In addition to competitive base pay and bonus programs, we offer an outstanding benefit package that includes:
- Comprehensive hospital/medical and dental coverage
- 401(k) Employee Savings Plan
- Cash Balance Pension Plan
- Disability income protection plans
- Life insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid time off benefits
- Parking subsidy for U.S. headquarters office in Houston
- Health/wellness benefits